We love all animals and hope that your stay with your best friend will be pleasant and enjoyable, but we would like to share our pet policy with you.
- 1. Maximum number of pets: two (2 dogs or 1 dog + 1 cat, or 2 cats) birds and other pets at the discretion of Richard’s Family of Lodgings.
- 2. Maximum weight: 25 pounds or less.
- 3. Upon check-in, inform Richard’s Family of Lodgings that you have brought your best friend(s).
- 4. Don’t leave your best friends alone in the room. If you do, we strongly suggest that you master them to avoid accidental escape or confront one of our employees in the performance of their duties.
- 5. Animals must have an up-to-date vaccination record.
- 6. They must be kept on a leash in common areas There are off-leash areas (Richard’s Pet Friendly Parc)
- 7. Your “best friends” must be removed from the room while the housekeeper takes care of the hotel room.
- 8. You need to pick up after your best friends. Please keep the room and outdoor areas clean.
- 9. Please do not wash your best friend in the sink or bathtub, hair will clog drains.
- 10. Your pet should be clean and free of fleas and ticks.
- 11. Although your best friend could sleep with you in your home, we must insist that they should not sleep on our beds.
We count on you to prevent your best friends from making excessive noise, whether aggressive or destructive in our rooms. If your pet is deemed dangerous, harmful or disruptive, the hotel management is the only one entitled to ask you to find another accommodation.
Richard’s Family of Lodgings reserves the right to contact animal control to remove the animal if it is deemed unsafe or abandoned.
We are not responsible for any animal that runs away from its room..
Pet deposit: $50.00 per pet. (refundable).
Pet cleaning fee: $300.00 (non-refundable).
If your room requires excessive cleaning or if the damage is incurred as a result of the actions of your best friends, the hotel will charge for the service and additional repairs.
Please be prepared to show the health certificate of your best friend(s). This certificate will indicate that your pet is healthy, free of parasites, and that all vaccinations are up to date.